Vitaon is a natural medicinal product for outdoor use, all components of which are exclusively of natural origin.
The second name of this drug is Balsam Karavaeva. So he was named after the creator Karavaev V.V. When used, the drug has a local anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, anti-edematous, analgesic, regenerative effect on the human body. It also greatly enhances local immunity.
On this page you will find all the information about Vitaon: complete instructions for use for this drug, average prices in pharmacies, complete and incomplete analogues of the drug, as well as reviews of people who have already used the Vitaon bolsam. Want to leave your opinion? Please write in the comments.
This is a unique cocktail, which is based on oil extracts obtained from 12 medicinal plants: chamomile, thyme, rosehip, yarrow, wormwood, cumin, celandine, mint, pine buds, calendula, St. John's wort, fennel.
Pharmacy sales terms
It is released without a prescription.
How much does Vitaon balm cost? The average price in pharmacies is about 300 rubles.
Release form and composition
The drug is available in the form of a balm, which is a clear liquid oily consistency, yellow-green or brown-yellow in color with a specific odor.
- The composition includes oil extracts of a number of herbs: pine buds, peppermint leaves, rosehips, wormwood herbs, fennel fruits, St. John's wort grass, yarrow herbs, celandine herbs, chamomile flowers, cumin seeds. Also included in the preparation is camphor, fennel oil and peppermint.
Two main types of products are produced: Vitaon based on soybean oil and Vitaon Lux based on olive oil.
The drug is used to improve the process of regeneration of skin cells and mucous membranes of the nose and mouth, accelerating tissue repair in the treatment of wounds. It has anti-inflammatory and healing effects, has a slight analgesic effect. The use of the drug improves the body's ability to withstand the thermal and chemical effects of the environment.
Indications for use
Viton's use is indicated in the treatment of skin diseases:
The oil is used to accelerate the processes of skin regeneration in case of mechanical damage, solar, thermal, chemical burns of I-III degree.
Vitaon has a therapeutic effect in the treatment of respiratory infections:
Locally, the drug is prescribed in the treatment of proctitis, hemorrhoids, paraproctitis, as well as in the complex therapy of candidiasis, cervical erosion.
Vitaon is not recommended to take in the presence of individual intolerance of at least one of the components of the drug.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
Vitaon during pregnancy can be used for treatment if prescribed by a doctor. However, during pregnancy, you should monitor the condition of the woman, as the components of the product can cause allergic reactions. During lactation, the medicine is used to treat nipple cracks.
Instructions for use
The instructions for use indicated that the balm Vitaon Karavaeva used externally.
- The bandage is impregnated with balsam and applied to the affected area. They change it every two or three days as it gets wet. If it is not possible to apply a bandage, the balm is applied to the skin area that requires treatment with two p / day (0.1-0.5 ml per 100 cm 2 of the affected surface area).
- Balsam Vitaon oral is applied to the oral mucosa, gums after brushing your teeth in the morning, in the evening. According to Vitaon’s instructions, you can use the balm in pure form - 0.5 teaspoons or in diluted form for rinsing - 0.5 teaspoons / 0.25 tbsp. water boiled room temperature.
- Vitaon BabyVitaon baby is applied with a layer of 1-2 ml and allowed to soak. It is usually applied to places where skin folds form, after bathing, when changing diapers, diapers. If Vitaon baby is used to care for the breast of a nursing mother, it is applied to the clean skin of the breast, and the nipples are allowed to be absorbed before, after feeding.
The use of Vitaon does not cause side effects. The patient is advised to ensure that during the therapy there are no allergic reactions caused by hypersensitivity to one or several plant components of the medicine.
Getting balm inside does not cause intoxication or other negative reaction.
If a balsam gets on the fabric of the garment, it can leave greasy, oily traces.
Until now, no information on the drug interaction of any of the balms with other medicines has been recorded. A patient who is recommended to use Karavaev oil should be informed to the attending physician if he is already using any skin product (cream, ointment, gel, etc.) on a regular basis.
We picked up some reviews of people about Vitaon balsam:
- Olga Balsam Vitaon was recommended to me by a dentist - damaged gums were very painful. A few drops were enough for me to ease the pain for 4 hours. Moreover, it worked immediately, as soon as it was smeared. The doctor said that it heals wounds in the mouth. The problem really went away quickly, I did not rinse my gums in the morning and in the evening (although the doctor advised).
- Tatyana. Vitaon remedy saved me from a severe sunburn, no funds helped, my back hurt unbearably. Mom smeared my burns with this oil (I heard her rave reviews more than once). The next day, nothing hurt. Since then, I use a balm for any skin problems, when I runny nose, I drip on my nose, I clean my throat - it helps a lot.
- Anna. I am the mother of two children. When children fall ill with colds or get injured, I use Vitaon Baby balm. It is not very expensive, and helps, cope with many of the problems of children. With the balm Vitaon, we are not afraid of any injury. Recommended to everyone.
Vitaon analogues are:
Before using analogues consult your doctor.
Storage conditions and shelf life
According to the instructions, Vitaon should be stored in a dark place, avoiding heating the balm for a long time up to 40 degrees and above. The recommended shelf life is 2 years.