Bellatamininal belongs to the group of combined drugs.
It reduces the excitability of various organs and body systems, including the central nervous system. It has analgesic and anti-spasmodic properties. All this is carried out at the expense of the components included in its composition: ergomintartate, phenobarbital and atropine. Components block adrenaline, which, in conjunction with vasoconstrictor properties, have a beneficial effect on the vessels of the brain.
On this page you will find all the information about Bellataminal: complete instructions for use for this drug, average prices in pharmacies, complete and incomplete analogues of the drug, as well as reviews of people who have already used the Bellatamininal. Want to leave your opinion? Please write in the comments.
The drug with a sedative and antispasmodic action.
Pharmacy sales terms
It is released on prescription.
How much is the Bellatamininal? The average price in pharmacies is 130 rubles.
Release form and composition
Coated tablets, which can be offered in packs of 10, 30 and 50 pieces.
- The composition of the drug includes alkaloids of belladonna in the amount of 100 µg, ergotamine tartrate - 300 µg and phenobarbital - 20 mg.
- Additionally, there are excipients: potato starch, refined sugar, polyinylpyrrolidone (povidone), calcium stearic acid (calcium stearate).
- The tablet shell consists of magnesium carbonate basic (magnesium hydroxycarbonate), refined sugar, titanium dioxide (titanium dioxide), aerosil A-380 (colloidal silicon dioxide), beeswax, gelatin, tropeolin
The effect of the drug due to the sum of the effects of its constituent substances.
Bellatamininal has adrenolytic and cholinolytic effects on various parts of the autonomic nervous system, has a sedative effect on the central nervous system, reduces the excitability of the peripheral and central cholinergic and adrenergic systems of the body, reduces the main metabolism and secretion of the glands.
Belladonna alkaloids and ergotamine have a slight spasmolytic effect.
Indications for use
Bellantamininal can be administered in case of various lesions of the central nervous system and the presence of symptoms indicating deterioration of the peripheral nerve endings. The indications for the appointment of this drug should include the following:
- inclination to mood swings;
- allergic manifestations, especially with dermographic, cold, heat, cholinergic urticaria;
- frequent depressive states;
- excessive excitability of the nervous system;
- bad night's sleep;
- seasonal depression, characteristic of people with an unstable psyche.
The drug in question showed excellent performance in the complex treatment of vegetative-vascular dystonia, during the rehabilitation period after concussion, in case of hypersensitivity to pain, with irritability and frequent mood swings. It can also be prescribed for neurosis of a different nature, during menopause in women, for skin lesions of a nervous nature (eczema, neurodermatitis).
The use of Bellataminala is contraindicated in angle-closure glaucoma, pregnancy, patient's hypersensitivity to the components of the medication, angina pectoris, spasm of peripheral arteries, children under 18 years of age, as well as during lactation and childbirth.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
The drug in connection with the content of ergotamine in it, which can cause a reduction of blood vessels and uterus, is contraindicated for use during pregnancy.
During breastfeeding, the drug is also not used.
Instructions for use
The instructions for use indicate that taking Bellataminal inside of 1 tab. 2-3 times / day after meals. The duration of the drug is from 2 to 4 weeks.
It is possible to conduct repeated courses of treatment after consulting a doctor.
The instructions to the medication indicated that the most often Bellataminal causes dry mouth, paresis of accommodation, allergic reactions and drowsiness.
According to reviews of Bellataminal, an overdose of the drug is manifested: dizziness, drowsiness, lethargy, tachycardia, visual impairment, dilated pupils, difficulty urinating, convulsions, intestinal atony, and in especially severe cases - stupor and coma.
For the treatment of an overdose of Bellataminal, the patient is prescribed: gastric lavage followed by the administration of activated carbon and symptomatic therapy.
During therapy with Bellataminal, care should be taken when driving and performing other potentially hazardous activities that are associated with high concentration, acute vision and quick psychomotor reactions.
The simultaneous use of oral contraceptives and Bellataminala can reduce the effectiveness of the first.
In this case, the adrenergic stimulants and nicotine increase the sedative effect of the drug.
We picked up some feedback from people about the drug Bellatamininal:
- Tatyana. With vegetative-vascular dystonia, dizziness, irritability, uncertainty, and systolic pressure decreased. Thanks to the bellominal, he simply returned my ability to work.
- Marina. I took Bellataminal 1 tablet 3 times a day. In principle, the effect of the drug is not bad: I became calmer and began to fall asleep better. But tablets act only when you take them. The reception ends - and the old problems immediately return. In general, my body tolerated the Bellataminal well. However, I note that I have a kind of lethargy and a slight dry mouth.
- Anna. An allergist prescribed me the Bellatamininal - I am allergic and itchy. I take the drug one tablet at night. I sleep very well - I wake up only half an hour before the alarm. One big tip - take the drug early, not an hour before bedtime, because in the morning I am slowed down and sleepy. This state passes only for dinner. There is also loose stools ...
- Helena. Applied with eczema. I must say that it saves from itching. The effect is definitely there. Well soothes the skin, the child (8 years old) smeared his knees, it was something like dermatitis. For the 3rd day everything went down. Now for some reason, the drug is not in demand, but in vain. He helps.
- Angela I started drinking bellotominal, it became better, but the pulse was 60, and now 47-53, I don’t know, maybe this is the effect of the medication, or that I drank it before eating, and not after.
According to most buyers, the drug Bellantaminal should be attributed to the most effective sedatives, which have a quick effect even with prolonged depression of the nervous system, relieve tension and allow you to stabilize the patient’s psyche. At the same time, the impact is maintained for a long time.
There are no structural analogues of Bellataminal. Such drugs as Notta, Novo-Passit, Dormiplant, Menovalent, Sibazon, Relaxil, Tenoten, Barboval, Persen and others have similar pharmacological effects.
Before using analogues consult your doctor.
Storage conditions and shelf life
Bellataminal is stored at a temperature of not more than 25º in places not accessible to children, not more than five years.