Prostatitis is an acute or chronic inflammation of the prostate in men. It can be caused by infection, blood stasis in the pelvic venous system, innervation disorders, immune disorders, etc.
Prevention of prostatitis at home should be aimed at eliminating the influence of these factors. To prevent inflammation and other diseases of the prostate gland, it is necessary to pay special attention to lifestyle, nutrition and physical activity.
What is the impetus for the development of the disease?
The most common causes of the disease:
- sedentary lifestyle, sedentary work, rest at the TV;
- prolonged abstinence from sexual activity;
- unhealthy diet leading to improper metabolism;
- bad habits: smoking, drinking alcohol and beer;
- chronic diseases of the genitourinary system;
- frequent change of sexual partners increases the risk of prostatitis;
- sexually transmitted diseases and urinary infections;
- delaying ejaculation and ejaculation during intercourse;
- excessive consumption of spicy, fatty, salty, spicy foods;
- frequent constipation, hemorrhoids;
- reduced immunity.
The sooner a man begins to take feasible actions to prevent prostatitis, the greater the likelihood of his health and childbearing functions.
Primary and secondary prevention
Measures for the prevention of prostatitis are divided into primary and secondary:
- Primary prevention aims to prevent the development of the disease, and it is worth thinking about it to every man in his thirties.
- Secondary prevention should be taken care of by those who, unfortunately, are already familiar with prostatitis. Its purpose should be actions that prevent the recurrence of this disease or prevent its development into a chronic form.
In general, the prevention of this disease includes a wide range of therapeutic and preventive measures that not only prevent prostatitis, but also improve the quality of human life, prolong its life expectancy.
Current methods of prostatitis prevention in men
Men who are at risk should pay special attention to their own health. First of all, these are those who lead a sedentary lifestyle and those who have a job that is associated with a long stay in a wet environment, constant hypothermia or shaking. Prevention of prostatitis, held in advance, will help protect you from an unpleasant disease. In addition, she will save material resources that could have been spent on the treatment of prostatitis.
At home, it is recommended to follow simple rules that will help avoid this unpleasant disease:
- A man should lead an active lifestyle, go to the gym. If your work is sedentary, you must take breaks and walk. This way you can avoid stagnation of blood flow in the pelvis.
- An important role for men's health has sex. It has long been proven that the frequency and nature of sexual activity directly affect the state of the prostate. However, promiscuous sex is an additional source of infection. Various sexual perversions, prolonged abstinence or deliberately delaying the act, as well as its interruption, have a negative effect on the health of the prostate gland. Therefore, regular, measured sex with a regular partner is an ideal sexual option for prostate health.
- The basis of the food should be products that are useful for the whole body, and especially for the representative gland. The diet should include low-fat varieties of fish and meat, cereals, dairy products, fresh vegetables and fruits and dried fruits, seafood, honey, juices and compotes. Limit or completely abandon alcohol, carbonated drinks, fatty and smoked dishes, pastries, garlic and onions , mushrooms, offal.
- Avoiding hypothermia. Of great importance for the prevention of prostatitis is the state of the protective system of the body. Dress warmly, avoid hypothermia and drafts.
- Prostate inflammation can be provoked by a decrease in the body’s immunity, caused by overwork, stress, hypothermia, and previous diseases. Therefore, prevention of prostatitis should be directed to proper rest and sleep.
- Shower. In order not to drink bitter pills, it is enough to take a contrast shower. Massage with water jets not only activates blood circulation in the groin area, but also enhances immunity.
- Regularly undergo examinations at the urologist. Do this even if there are no symptoms of the disease. This is especially important if you have already had a case of prostatitis. In the first year after the disease, come to the urologist every three months. The next three years are every six months. If you are a man after the age of 40, the doctor will definitely recommend an ultrasound of the prostate gland.
Prevention of prostatitis is an important condition for the preservation of male power for many years. When choosing methods should take into account the causes of the disease. After all, the factors contributing to inflammation of the prostate may be different. Some have a sedentary lifestyle, others have bad habits, and others have irregular or interrupted sexual intercourse.
Exercises for the prevention of prostatitis
A sedentary sedentary lifestyle leads to stagnation in the pelvis, worsening blood circulation. Prevention of prostatitis is an active lifestyle.
- tennis, badminton;
- "production" gymnastics, activating blood circulation in the pelvic area;
- exercise, morning runs, walking.
As for exercise for the prostate, almost any physical activity has a beneficial effect on the body. An exemplary set of exercises is as follows:
- Tighten the muscles of the perineum, trying, as it were, to draw the rectum into your body. Repeat this exercise at least five times in a row, remaining in the "clamped" position for about three seconds;
- Tighten the muscles of the perineum, as if trying to stop urination. During the day, try to perform this exercise at least four times, each 200 sets;
- Alternately relax and squeeze the intimate group of muscles. Accelerate and slow down;
- Perform compression-relaxation exercises involving the anus;
- In the morning, stand at attention, tense all muscle groups, then relax;
- Put your feet to shoulder width. Perform slow half-squats with diluted knees. Repeat at least ten times;
- Walking on the spot with a high knee lift;
- Lie on the floor. Perform the exercise "bike", until in the calves or buttocks do not appear pleasant fatigue
You can even start with the usual squats. First, you should limit yourself to 5-10 squats per day, gradually the number of exercises should be increased. You can also try "walking on the buttocks." Sitting on the floor, try to "walk" on the buttocks, this technique is enough to perform for 5 minutes a day.
Prevention of prostatitis in men includes massage. Procedures are carried out only after the acute period. Prostate massage prophylactic is done to create the necessary outflow of pathological contents from acini, which was accumulated during the chronic process.
Finger massage improves blood circulation and reduces venous congestion. Arterial blood rushes into the gland tissue, improves its trophism, eliminates stagnation of secretions. The course is recommended 8-10 sessions. The frequency of courses depends on the abnormalities that remain after chronic inflammation.
Drugs for the prevention of prostatitis
Note that for the prevention of drugs used containing herbal ingredients or extracts from the prostate gland of the bull. The effect of such drugs is aimed at stimulating the work of the human prostate, eliminating stagnation and increasing the production of fluid secretion.
Most urologists recommend receiving the following drugs for the prevention of prostatitis:
- Prostamol Uno.
These drugs counteract:
- blood stagnation in the pelvic organs;
- inflammation of the prostate gland;
- remove the edematous phenomena.
In addition, in the treatment and prevention of prostate diseases, vitamins are prescribed - they can improve health and reduce the risk of developing cancer in the long term.
Prevention of prostatitis in men folk remedies
Traditional medicine is more suitable for the prevention of diseases and pathological conditions.
- Two teaspoons of willow-tea pour half a liter of hot water, infuse for 5 minutes and filter. It is taken twice a day: in the morning (on an empty stomach) and in the evening (half an hour before meals).
- If chestnut shell (green) insist in the form of a decoction and drink in the morning on an empty stomach, men's health will always be in order. Grind this green rind, take two full tablespoons of it and pour boiling water over it - 0.5 liters. The infusion is closed and left to infuse all night. In the morning take it to 1 teaspoon. Store healing composition in a cold place. Course: until the broth is over.
- Pumpkin seeds must be eaten raw every day. Enough 25-30 seeds a day for half an hour before meals.
- Propolis and honey are excellent remedies for the prevention of inflammation of the prostate. Eat them with food.
- Pass through the meat grinder 1 kg of seeds of sunflower and as much kernels of a walnut. Every morning, you should eat a grated onion and a tablespoon of both.
Prevention of prostatitis - the key to your male health. Everyone knows that this is both self-confidence and good mood, lack of an inferiority complex. It is a long and happy life. To avoid prostatitis is not easy, but possible. How you spend your old age is up to you.